Translate

sâmbătă, 13 august 2011

Lily + coffee = Love !


I open my eyes in the morning and there's a unimaginable thirst in me ...a little bit dizzy i go to the kitchen and open the kitchen door, there's a blinding sunlight out there and i'm not feeling strong enough. So i start preparing the one thing i have been doing for years and years, it's a reflex already. I make my own coffee, just the smell of it , makes me feel anxious to place my lips on the hot liquid..my fingers touch the cup as it is still hot..but i don't care, i love drinking it, it's the only moment of reflection i am having for the day, soon enough i'll be around a crowd of people who i am not completely sure that i want to be surrounded by. the mix between the coffee, the sugar and the milk it's almost epic...i enjoy every sip of it, the smell...and i close my eyes, it's me all alone, holding my cup of coffee, i close my eyes and i can be wherever i want to be, drinking my coffee on the beach , or drinking my coffee on the terrace of my dearest mountain house...it's my unique portal of quality time between me myself and I. Sometimes i do believe there's too much blood in my cafeine system

xoxo,
Lily in Mud.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu