Translate

miercuri, 7 septembrie 2011

it's time to let go..

i thought it would be easier just to try and live my life without you..but it's not. i think i became unrecognizable to myself...and now, i feel that this enourmous void is filling me ...the morning came and here i am listening to music that reminds me of you, reminds me of me, of how we were...funny and careless acting like kids. and now...all i've got is these damn memories that won't let me understand the fact that you were not real, yes...you are flesh with bones and everything but you're not real to me. you whipped off a whole year of my life...AN YEAR ! and for what.....but on the other hand we always knew that a day will come when we will have to let to to each other..i guess that we were not strong enough to pass this through. and i do wonder...how would my life been if you hadn't been engaged in ...other things,, if now i would have a baby with you...i would have had a different life ..but it's time to let go..

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu