Translate

miercuri, 5 octombrie 2011

when lily in mud met gladiola

Recently i have read one of best blogs i've been into this far, and it made me realize that it's time after all these meaningless posts i have wrote about him, to embrace the fact that here on my own virtual space of intellectual and emotional property , that YES, I HAVE BEEN A MISTRESS and felt orgasmic for it!
It's time to face the truth, and to all those who know my real identity , who know who's behind lily in mud, and will gossip about this post when they'll read it..PLEASE DO. you know i have always been in the center of attention and you all hated me for this, nothing gives me more pleasure than to know i'm being disscused , you know..this is just like saying that i mean something to you! :)
Returning to the point where i was recognizing my social status for the past year, yes...I DID IT! and have no regrets whatsoever regarding the fact that i have slept with a man that you little birds only saw him on posters in magazines and on buildings, a powerful man that showed me how it is to be loved and to love. I have tasted the finest champagnes, listened to finest music, entered the finest circles in Politics and loved perhaps the sole man that acted like a MAN. and saw the witchcraft that made all those men puppies coming after me! As a conclusion. due to the fact that it's being late and i must go and have my 5th coffee for today with a gorgeous guy who as a matter of fact is my friend.

Later,
Lily in Mud.

p.s. God, it feels damn good to finally have recognized it! Amen!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu