Translate

miercuri, 9 septembrie 2009

run, run as much as you can

It's been a while since i last paid a visit to an old friend of mine. one would start thinking that it's a person...well, it isn't. it's my old pal : the road. Today i went jogging and it felt good. the weather was perfect, such fresh air. The runway track was there, waiting for visitors. There were four other persons and each of them was on his own world. The runway track doesn't care how old are you, if you're a guy or a girl, what clothes are you wearing or how successful are you in your daily life. You don't need a diploma nor a certificate to enter that world.
I started running, rather fast, but i couldn't sense the tiredness. i was there with my thoughts , it was my time." i couldn't hear the noise of the world, just the beats of my own heart"..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9AE8QQfx_E&feature=fvst

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu