Translate

luni, 14 septembrie 2009

A corner of your heart


There's a corner of your heart..for me, there's a corner of your heart just for me....

Because time has come to write about my best friend.

She can be a pain in the ass sometimes, but most of the times she's there for me.

She always says what's on her mind and she always takes my side when it's needed. Because of her I am a better person and a better student. She understands me and I understand her.

She shares with me almost everything ( you know the exception :)) ) and she's the one that takes me the way i am. and for that, i love her.


"if you are chilly , here take my sweater, if you're head is aching i'm gonna make it feel better, 'cus i know you take me the way i am"


for my barbie in misery. :P



p.s. in poza suntem noi doua peste vreo 30 de ani :)) right? :P

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu